LASER LIGHT LIPOLYSIS
Photomedical light is being hailed as miracle skin, hair and fat loss treatment of the century and the “future of medicine “. It has been used all over the world for decades with amazing inch loss results and endless health benefits.
- Laser light lipolysis is the only inch loss treatment that is pain free with 100% no side effects and maximum results.
- Most clients feel and see results from the first session and for the first time, can actually spot reduce problem areas as well as experiencing inch loss all over. No pain, no crazy exercises, just simple yet powerful light therapy!
- Laser light lipo is perfect for people who want to look and feel better about themselves , have more body confidence with no extreme diets/exercise and also improve their overall health and wellbeing!
- It can even improve the appearance of cellulite and msucle tone as well as inch loss.
As opposed to many beauty lasers that are hot and burn the skin such as *radio frequency and cryotherapy, (see below for clinical evidence) photomedical laser light is a therapeutic healing cold red light that is proven medically to increase energy and help overall health and wellbeing.
Clinical health benefits of photomedical laser therapy
- Fat loss and inch loss
- Tightens and tones skin, increases collagen/elastin
- Increased energy and wellbeing
- Boosts circulation and detoxes blood
- Better digestion and faster metabolism
- Improved concentration and relieves stress/insomnia/ anxiety
- Helps to balance hormones and balance cravings\
- Strengthens the immune system
With so many benefits, it is easy to see why it is called the “miracle light treatment”. Treatments are as relaxing as having a facial or a massage and stress is reduced as well as improving sleep and energy levels.
How does laser light lipo work?
When applied to skin, photomedical laser light goes deep in to the tissues and fat cells , it breaks down fat in the same way as exercise and causes the cell to release fat.
The light allows the cells to take in vital nutrients and energy and then the fat is then picked up by the lymphatic system and eliminated from the body via excretion.
When laser is applied, harmful waste and toxins that cause cell damage are eliminated from the body. It also speeds up metabolism by increasing the amount of energy in cells.
This is by far, the safest easiest way to lose unwanted, stubborn fat, with a very basic diet and exercise regime.
Often, extreme diets and exercise work in the short term but are damaging, leaving you with low energy, imbalanced metabolism, sagging skin and poor skin and hair!
Laser light lipolysis works to improve the overall health of the body, its energy and how it performs.
There is no fat loss system like it. It improves energy levels, strengthens the circulation and immune system. Skin, hair, body and health are improved with it! Even paitents with long term headaches have notices they disappeared with laser light lipo!
Popular areas treated are
- Hips, arms, (jowls)
- Chin and back
- Facial tightening and stretch marks can be reduced by up to 80%
Laser light lipolysis
- Target problem areas
- No drugs or pain or surgery
- Multi benefits to cold laser (inch loss, better skin, healthier digestive system, and more energy)
- Each laser lipo session includes a 10-20 exercise session which is vital to encourage the fat loss through the sysytem.
Always seek the advice of a medical professional before undertaking any diet/exercise routine.
Laser light lipo gets results with no effort and is great value for money! Each laser light lipo session include;
- Laser light lipo for as many problem areas you desire.
- Free personal diet plan/*personal training session-(r.r.p £35) a huge saving!
- Light therapy body balance treatment for energy/hormones (r.r.p £30)
- *free cellulite therapy – cellulite can be also treated at the same time as fat loss, as it is merely fat laced with toxins. (r.r.p £25)
An initial consultation is needed to assess your individual needs, e.g. Body shape, body fat, health conditions, dietary requirements etc. Dietary guidance is essential to success and included in your session at no extra charge.
Clients should be aware all positive results are based on regular attendance and a committed approach to weight loss. All advice and personal training given is included in the price of each session.
note: if you are not able to undertake a healthy lifestyle of regular exercise and healthy eating, results will not last / be achieved.
- Those under 18
- Those with kidney, heart, liver or thyroid conditions
- Those with metal implants
- Those with epilepsy
- Those who are photosensitive
- Those who are pregnant or nursing
- Have active cancer
- Those with electrical implants or pace makers
- Those who tend to keloid scarring
- Those who are photosensitive or are taking medications that cause photo sensitivity
About tattoos & lipo light
Laser light can be used around but not on tattooed areas.
Courses are available only in 8, 12, 16 sessions. One off sessions do not work for sustainable inch loss.
If you would like more information about Laser Light Lipolysis or would like to book a consultation / treatment please contact us.
*personal training can include a 10-15 minute light exercise session to increase fat loss and lymph drainage. An appropriate exercise programmes is also avaible. Note: this can be excluded if the client is injured or unfit for exercise and an alternative given.
*if you have cellulite you would like treating, please request cellulite therapy in your consultation. This is free and included in your session.
*it has been proven to rank higher in safety and results than cryotherapy, ultrasound and radio frequency which are all assocoated with risks, burning of tissues and illness related to extreme temperature. Laser light therapy is powerful energy rich, nourishing, therapeutic red light that has zero side effects, pain free and causes no heat or cold.
07518 861 515
|Monday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Thursday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Friday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 17.00|